Java Development Kit (64-bit) Windows 10 – The basic tool you need in order to create apps in Java. Download Java JDK for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version 2019.
Java Development Kit (64-bit) Download (2019 Latest) for PC
Update: April, 19th 2019
OS Requirement: Windows Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
What is Java Development Kit (64-bit)?
The JDK 64-bit also comes with a complete Java Runtime Environment, usually called a private runtime. It consists of a Java Virtual Machine and all of the class libraries present in the production environment, as well as additional libraries only useful to developers, and such as the internationalization libraries and the IDL libraries. Download Java Development Kit Offline Installer Setup 64bit for Windows
Contents of the JDK:
(In the bin/ subdirectory) Tools and utilities that will help you develop, execute, debug, and document programs written in the JavaTM programming language.
(In the jre/ subdirectory) An implementation of the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) for use by the JDK. The JRE includes a Java Virtual Machine (JVM), class libraries, and other files that support the execution of programs written in the Java programming language.
(In the lib/ subdirectory) Additional class libraries and support files required by the development tools.
Demo Applets and Applications
(In the demo/ subdirectory) Examples, with source code, of programming for the Javaplatform. These include examples that use Swing and other Java Foundation Classes, and the Java Platform Debugger Architecture.
(In the sample subdirectory) Samples, with source code, of programming for certain Java API’s.
C header Files
(In the include/ subdirectory) Header files that support native-code programming using the Java Native Interface, the JVM Tool Interface, and other functionality of the Javaplatform. Download Java Development Kit Offline Installer Setup 64bit for Windows
(In src.zip) Java programming language source files for all classes that make up the Java core API (that is, sources files for the java.*, javax.* and some org.* packages, but not for com.sun.* packages). This source code is provided for informational purposes only, to help developers learn and use the Java programming language. These files do not include platform-specific implementation code and cannot be used to rebuild the class libraries. To extract these file, use any common zip utility. Or, you may use the Jar utility in the JDK’s bin/ directory: jar xvf src.zip.
Also Available: Download Java Development Kit for Mac
Download Java Development Kit (64-bit) Latest Version
How To Install Java Development Kit (64-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Java Development Kit (64-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Java Development Kit (64-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Java Development Kit (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Java Development Kit (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Java Development Kit (64-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Java Development Kit (64-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Java Development Kit (64-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Java Development Kit (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Java Development Kit (64-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Java Development Kit (64-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Java Development Kit (64-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Java Development Kit (64-bit) FAQ
Q: Is Java Development Kit (64-bit) Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Java Development Kit (64-bit) download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Java Development Kit (64-bit) download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Java Development Kit (64-bit) free for Pc.
Q: Is this Java Development Kit (64-bit) will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Java Development Kit (64-bit) for Pc will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Java Development Kit (64-bit) App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Java Development Kit (64-bit) is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.