Java Development Kit Windows 10 – The basic tool you need in order to create apps in Java. Java Development Kit-The basic tool you need in order to create apps in Java
Java Development Kit Download for Windows
Update: January 5, 2019
OS Requirement: Windows OS
Java Development Kit Alternative Apps for Windows
- Tortoisesvn 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Bluegriffon App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Zend Studio 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Qt Creator 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Java Development Kit on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Java Development Kit installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Java Development Kit
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Java Development Kit completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Java Development Kit icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Java Development Kit in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Java Development Kit on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Java Development Kit App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Java Development Kit” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Java Development Kit app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Java Development Kit app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Java Development Kit from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Java Development Kit FAQ
Q: What is Java Development Kit for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is Java Development Kit Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Java Development Kit download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Java Development Kit download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Java Development Kit free for Pc.
Q: Is this Java Development Kit will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Java Development Kit for Pc will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Java Development Kit App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Java Development Kit is an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.