JMP Windows 10 – Now, SAS Institute has develop this Education app for PC/Laptop. Get the latest version of JMP for PC Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit. Download now, 100% secure and fast from the official website.
JMP App for Windows 10 PC 2020
Update: 3 months ago
Developer: SAS Institute
OS Requirement: Windows OS
About JMP App
JMP is a powerful tool to carry out statistical analyses efficiently with which we can export the data offered by our studies and investigations to our PC
- This is a 30-day trial version that requires a free registration process.
JMP Alternative Apps for Windows
How To Install JMP on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the JMP installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download JMP App
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading JMP completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the JMP icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the JMP in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the JMP on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall JMP App?
Method 1: Remove JMP Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “JMP” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from JMP app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the JMP app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing JMP from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: What is JMP for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is JMP Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free JMP download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free JMP download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download JMP totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this JMP will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The JMP for Pc will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This JMP App for Windows 10 installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). JMP is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.