Kaspersky Anti-Virus Windows 10 – Anti-Virus detection with the latest proactive technologies. Download Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: December, 3rd 2018
Developer: Kaspersky Lab
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
What is Kaspersky Anti-Virus?
Defends Against the Latest Viruses, spyware & more. Scans & warns you about dangerous weblinks & emails. Combines protection & performance for your PC.
Features and Highlights
Real-time Protection defends against new and emerging viruses, spyware and more. Proactive Detection identifies unknown malware – and lets you rollback harmful activity, if your PC has been infected. Hybrid Protection combines the power of the cloud and your PC. Instant Safety Checks examine files & websites. Automatic Exploit Prevention ensures vulnerabilities won’t compromise your PC. Free, Automatic Updates & Upgrades ensure you always have the latest version of your Kaspersky security product. Safe Surf alerts you to potentially malicious web sites. URL Advisor informs you about the reputation and security of website links. Anti-Blocker helps to unblock your PC if it’s being blocked by a Trojan. System Watcher technology secures your PC from malware dangerous behavior and enables the malicious actions roll back. Anti-Phishing defends you against phishing sites or emails that try to steal your money or your identity Settings Password Protection shields from application(s) unauthorized un-installation, protection disability or configuration modification iChecker/iSwift provide intelligent scanning – for security that won’t slow down your PC. Smart Updates reduce network traffic and resource use. Gamer Mode helps you enjoy an uninterrupted gaming experience. Cost-Aware Networking gives you control over how much data your PC sends and receives over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G networks. Rescue CD cleans your system if its infected beyond use. Technical Support via phone, live chat, email & Knowledge Base. Note: 30 days trial version. Requires .NET Framework.
Download Kaspersky Anti-Virus Latest Version
How To Install Kaspersky Anti-Virus on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Kaspersky Anti-Virus installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Kaspersky Anti-Virus completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Kaspersky Anti-Virus icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Kaspersky Anti-Virus in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Kaspersky Anti-Virus on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Kaspersky Anti-Virus App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Kaspersky Anti-Virus” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Kaspersky Anti-Virus app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Kaspersky Anti-Virus app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Kaspersky Anti-Virus from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus FAQ
Q: Is Kaspersky Anti-Virus Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Kaspersky Anti-Virus download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Kaspersky Anti-Virus download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Kaspersky Anti-Virus totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Kaspersky Anti-Virus will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Kaspersky Anti-Virus App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Kaspersky Anti-Virus is an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.