Kaspersky Secure Connection Windows 10 – Be safe whenever you connect, to surf, shop, stream and socialize!. Download Kaspersky Secure Connection for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Kaspersky Secure Connection Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: November, 14th 2018
Developer: Kaspersky Lab
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Kaspersky Secure Connection?
Kaspersky Secure Connection App for PC – Kaspersky Secure Connection is a tool for protecting Internet connections. Kaspersky Secure Connection establishes a secure connection: it hides your real IP address and location, and transfers your data via the encrypted channel. Use the tool to protect your credentials and private information when you shop online or use social networks. Protects your communications, privacy and data – whenever you’re online – so it’s safer to surf, socialize, stream and shop. Download Kaspersky VPN Software Now!
When you want to surf the Web, Kaspersky Secure Connection automatically offers to connect you via Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology – so others can’t see what you’re doing and you can safely go online… in privacy.
Whether you’re online banking, shopping, video streaming, socializing or dating, we make sure hackers can’t read your communications. All data you send & receive is transferred via an encrypted, secure channel – and your location and IP address aren’t revealed. Download Kaspersky VPN free tool today!
Because your location and your IP address aren’t revealed, it’s easier for you to access websites and content in other regions – without being traced. Kaspersky Secure Connection won’t log what you’re doing online and won’t keep any records of which websites you visit.
Note: In demo version, only 200MB data allowance per day.
Kaspersky Secure Connection Alternative Apps for Windows
- Remembear 64 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Betternet App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Torguard Vpn App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Password Boss App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Kaspersky Secure Connection on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Kaspersky Secure Connection installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Kaspersky Secure Connection
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Kaspersky Secure Connection completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Kaspersky Secure Connection icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Kaspersky Secure Connection in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Kaspersky Secure Connection on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Kaspersky Secure Connection App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Kaspersky Secure Connection” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Kaspersky Secure Connection app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Kaspersky Secure Connection app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Kaspersky Secure Connection from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Kaspersky Secure Connection FAQ
Q: Is Kaspersky Secure Connection Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Kaspersky Secure Connection download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Kaspersky Secure Connection download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Kaspersky Secure Connection free for Pc.
Q: Is this Kaspersky Secure Connection will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Kaspersky Secure Connection for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Kaspersky Secure Connection App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Kaspersky Secure Connection is an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.