KeePass Password Safe Windows 10 – A light-weight and easy-to-use password safe. Download KeePass Password Safe for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
KeePass Password Safe Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: May, 4th 2019
Developer: Dominik Reichl
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is KeePass Password Safe?
Find all the password-protected or encrypted files on a PC or over the network!
Today you need to remember many passwords. You need a password for the Windows network logon, your e-mail account, your website’s FTP password, online passwords (like website member account), etc. etc. etc. The list is endless. Also, you should use different passwords for each account. Because if you use only one password everywhere and someone gets this password you have a problem… A serious problem. The thief would have access to your e-mail account, website, etc. Unimaginable.
KeePass is really free, and more than that: it is open source (OSI certified). You can have a look at its full source and check whether the encryption algorithms are implemented correctly.
Strong Security Multiple User Keys Portable and No Installation Required Export To TXT, HTML, XML and CSV Files Import From Many File Formats Easy Database Transfer Support of Password Groups Time Fields and Entry Attachments Auto-Type, Global Auto-Type Hot Key and Drag&Drop Intuitive and Secure Clipboard Handling Searching and Sorting Multi-Language Support Strong Random Password Generator Plugin Architecture Open Source! Note: Requires .NET Framework.
Download KeePass Password Safe Latest Version
How To Install KeePass Password Safe on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the KeePass Password Safe installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download KeePass Password Safe
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading KeePass Password Safe completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the KeePass Password Safe icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the KeePass Password Safe in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the KeePass Password Safe on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall KeePass Password Safe App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “KeePass Password Safe” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from KeePass Password Safe app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the KeePass Password Safe app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing KeePass Password Safe from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
KeePass Password Safe FAQ
Q: Is KeePass Password Safe Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free KeePass Password Safe download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free KeePass Password Safe download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download KeePass Password Safe totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this KeePass Password Safe will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The KeePass Password Safe for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This KeePass Password Safe App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). KeePass Password Safe is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.