Kodi Windows 10 – Kodi gives you access to tons of TV shows, movies, and other media. Download Kodi for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Kodi Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: April, 22nd 2019
Developer: XBMC Foundation
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
What is Kodi?
Features and Highlights
Kodi can play all your music including mp3, flac, wav and wma formats. It has cue sheet, tagging support and smart playlists for ultimate control of your music collection.
Kodi can do Movies too! Supporting all the main video formats including streamable online media, Kodi can import, browse and play your Movie collection with ease.
The TVShow library supports episode and season views with posters or banners, watched tags, show descriptions and actors. Great for keeping track of your progress.
Import pictures into a library and browse the different views, start a slideshow, sort or filter them all using your remote control.
Kodi allows you to watch and record live TV all from the GUI interface. It works with a number of popular backends including MediaPortal, MythTV, NextPVR, Tvheadend and many more.
The real power of the media player comes from the vast selection of user created Add-ons that are available though repositories. There are Add-Ons for popular web services, applications and scripts.
Interact with the software using its JSON-RPC based remote interface. This brings loads of possibilities for remote controls, web browsers and 3rd party tools to take the program to the next level.
With UPnP compatibility you can stream to and from any other Kodi instances and play to other UPnP compatible devices in your home with ease.
With support for hundreds of remote controls, CEC-compatible TVs, or one of the new Smartphone and Tablet Apps, the software allows you to control your media your way.
Note: Kodi does not provide any media itself. Users must provide their own content or manually point this software to third party online services. The Kodi project does not provide any support for bootleg video content.
Also Available: Download Kodi for Mac
Download Kodi Latest Version
How To Install Kodi on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Kodi installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Kodi
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Kodi completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Kodi icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Kodi in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Kodi on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Kodi App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Kodi” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Kodi app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Kodi app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Kodi from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is Kodi Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Kodi download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Kodi download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Kodi totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this Kodi will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Kodi for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Kodi App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Kodi is an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.