LastPass (64-bit) Windows 10 – Password manager that makes browsing easier and more secure. Download LastPass (64-bit) for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version 2019.
LastPass (64-bit) Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: May, 18th 2019
Developer: LastPass Corp
OS Requirement: Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
What is LastPass (64-bit)?
Simple, Fast, and Effortless Browsing:
Save as You Go
Download and setup with LastPass in minutes. Once you’ve created your account, LastPass prompts you to save new sites as you browse – so you’ll never lose another password.
After saving a website’s username and password, LastPass will autofill the login when you return to that site. No thought, no typing, no work required – LastPass does it for you.
Centralize Your Data
See all your accounts and passwords in one easy-to-use “vault”, where you can edit, delete, and organize your stored data. LastPass syncs automatically, so you’re up-to-date, wherever you are.
Streamline Online Shopping
Set up a Profile for each credit card, family member, billing and shipping address. When you’re registering for an account, or ready to complete a payment, select the Profile you want, and complete the form in a single click.
Take it On The Road
Need to check that bank statement before you board your flight? Upgrade to LastPass Premium for unlimited use of mobile apps for complete peace of mind, wherever you are. Download LastPass 64-bit Offline Installer Setup!
Unlimited browser sync for Mac, Windows, Linux & Web Automated filling of logins & forms Secure Notes for digital recordkeeping Share credentials with friends & colleagues Password generator Multifactor authentication & One Time Passwords Audit passwords with Security Challenge Command-line interface Note: Limited functionality in the unregistered version.
Also Available: Download LastPass for Mac
Download LastPass (64-bit) Latest Version
How To Install LastPass (64-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the LastPass (64-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download LastPass (64-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading LastPass (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the LastPass (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the LastPass (64-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the LastPass (64-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall LastPass (64-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “LastPass (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from LastPass (64-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the LastPass (64-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing LastPass (64-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
LastPass (64-bit) FAQ
Q: Is LastPass (64-bit) Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free LastPass (64-bit) download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free LastPass (64-bit) download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download LastPass (64-bit) free for Laptop.
Q: Is this LastPass (64-bit) will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The LastPass (64-bit) for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This LastPass (64-bit) App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). LastPass (64-bit) is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.