LibreOffice (32-bit) Windows 10 – A great open-source office suite alternative to Microsoft Office. Download LibreOffice (32-bit) for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 32-bit Latest Version 2019.
LibreOffice (32-bit) Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: April, 18th 2019
Developer: The Document Foundation
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is LibreOffice (32-bit)?
Your documents will look professional and clean, regardless of their purpose: a letter, a master thesis, a brochure, financial reports, marketing presentations, technical drawings and diagrams.
LibreOffice offline installer for PC is compatible with many document formats such as Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher. But LibreOffice goes further by enabling you to use a modern open standard, the Open Document Format (ODF). Beyond the many features shipped by default, LibreOffice is easily extensible through its powerful extensions mechanisms.
What does LibreOffice give you?
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams. The while-you-type auto-completion, auto-formatting and automatic spelling checking make difficult tasks easy (but are easy to disable if you prefer).
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you’re weighing the alternatives. Analyze your data with Calc and then use it to present your final output. Charts and analysis tools help bring transparency to your conclusions. A fully-integrated help system makes easier work of entering complex formulas. Add data from external databases such as SQL or Oracle, then sort and filter them to produce statistical analyses.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations. Stunning animation and sensational special effects help you convince your audience. Create presentations that look even more professional than the standard presentations you commonly see at work. Get your collegues’ and bosses’ attention by creating something a little bit different.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams? Or else go further and easily build dynamic 3D illustrations and special effects. It’s as simple or as powerful as you want it to be.
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite. With Base, you can seamlessly integrate your existing database structures into the other components of LibreOffice, or create an interface to use and administer your data as a stand-alone application. You can use imported and linked tables and queries from MySQL, PostgreSQL or Microsoft Access and many other data sources, or design your own with Base.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation. Even the most-complex calculations can be understandable when displayed correctly. E=mc2.
Note: Requires Java Runtime Environment. Administrator rights are needed for the installation process.
Also Available: Download LibreOffice for Mac
Download LibreOffice (32-bit) Latest Version
How To Install LibreOffice (32-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the LibreOffice (32-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download LibreOffice (32-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading LibreOffice (32-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the LibreOffice (32-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the LibreOffice (32-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the LibreOffice (32-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall LibreOffice (32-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “LibreOffice (32-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from LibreOffice (32-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the LibreOffice (32-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing LibreOffice (32-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
LibreOffice (32-bit) FAQ
Q: Is LibreOffice (32-bit) Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free LibreOffice (32-bit) download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free LibreOffice (32-bit) download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download LibreOffice (32-bit) totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this LibreOffice (32-bit) will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The LibreOffice (32-bit) for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This LibreOffice (32-bit) App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). LibreOffice (32-bit) is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.