LightShot Windows 10 – The fastest way to take a customizable screenshot for Windows. Download LightShot for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2020.
LightShot Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: December, 22nd 2018
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
How To Install LightShot on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the LightShot installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download LightShot
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading LightShot completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the LightShot icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the LightShot in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the LightShot on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall LightShot App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “LightShot” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from LightShot app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the LightShot app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing LightShot from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is LightShot Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: What is LightShot app for PC?
A: Please go to the developer site on above this page, if you need to know more about this app
Q: How do I access the free LightShot download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free LightShot download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download LightShot free for Laptop.
Q: Is this LightShot will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The LightShot for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This LightShot App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). LightShot is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.