LinuxLive USB Creator Windows 10 – Free and open-source software to easily create Live USB. Download LinuxLive USB Creator for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
LinuxLive USB Creator Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: December, 15th 2018
Developer: Thibaut Lauziere
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
LinuxLive USB Creator Alternative Apps for Windows
- Wise Force Deleter App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Diskdigger App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Unchecky App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Avira System Speedup App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install LinuxLive USB Creator on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the LinuxLive USB Creator installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download LinuxLive USB Creator
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading LinuxLive USB Creator completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the LinuxLive USB Creator icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the LinuxLive USB Creator in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the LinuxLive USB Creator on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall LinuxLive USB Creator App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “LinuxLive USB Creator” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from LinuxLive USB Creator app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the LinuxLive USB Creator app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing LinuxLive USB Creator from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
LinuxLive USB Creator FAQ
Q: What is LinuxLive USB Creator for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is LinuxLive USB Creator Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free LinuxLive USB Creator download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free LinuxLive USB Creator download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download LinuxLive USB Creator totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this LinuxLive USB Creator will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The LinuxLive USB Creator for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This LinuxLive USB Creator App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). LinuxLive USB Creator is an windows app that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.