Media Creation Tool Windows 10 – Windows Media Creation Tool. Install Windows 10 from USB!. Download Media Creation Tool for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Media Creation Tool Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: October, 3rd 2018
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Media Creation Tool?
Using the tool to upgrade this PC to Windows 10. Here’s when to use these instructions:
You bought Windows 10 and are upgrading this PC from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. You need to reinstall Windows 10 on a PC you’ve already successfully activated Windows 10. If you are installing Windows 10 on a PC running Windows XP or Windows Vista, or if you need to create installation media to install Windows 10 on a different PC, see Using the tool to create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) to install Windows 10 on a different PC section below.
Note: Before you install Windows 10, check to make sure your PC meets the system requirements for Windows 10. We also recommend going to the PC manufacturer’s website for any additional info about updated drivers and hardware compatibility.
Download Media Creation Tool Latest Version
How To Install Media Creation Tool on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Media Creation Tool installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Media Creation Tool
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Media Creation Tool completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Media Creation Tool icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Media Creation Tool in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Media Creation Tool on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Media Creation Tool App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Media Creation Tool” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Media Creation Tool app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Media Creation Tool app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Media Creation Tool from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Media Creation Tool FAQ
Q: Is Media Creation Tool Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Media Creation Tool download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Media Creation Tool download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Media Creation Tool free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Media Creation Tool will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Media Creation Tool for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Media Creation Tool App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Media Creation Tool is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.