Media Player Classic (64-bit) Windows 10 – An extremely light-weight, open source media player for Windows. Download Media Player Classic (64-bit) for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version 2019.
Media Player Classic (64-bit) Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: April, 19th 2019
Developer: MPC-HC Team
OS Requirement: Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
What is Media Player Classic (64-bit)?
It has built-in codecs for MPEG-2 video and codecs for LPCM, MP2, AC3 and DTS audio, and also contains an improved MPEG splitter that supports playback of VCDs and SVCDs using its VCD, SVCD, or XCD Reader. An AAC decoding filter makes MPC suitable for AAC playback in MP4.
Features and Highlights
Option to remove Tearing. Better support for Windows Vista, including a release for 64 bits platform. Support for EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer) Supports Subtitles. Playback and recording of television if a supported TV tuner is installed. Creation of minidump when MPC HC crashes. OSD (On Screen Display) Shuttle PN31 remote control support Support Multi-Monitor configuration Pixel shader to convert BT601 – BT701 YV12 Chroma Upsampling pixel shader Language Translations. All features from the Guliverkli MPC Project from Gabest. Remote control for Android devices. Note: As of July 2006, Media Player Classic is no longer developed. Its feature-identical successor is Media Player Classic – Home Cinema.
Download Media Player Classic (64-bit) Latest Version
How To Install Media Player Classic (64-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Media Player Classic (64-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Media Player Classic (64-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Media Player Classic (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Media Player Classic (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Media Player Classic (64-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Media Player Classic (64-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Media Player Classic (64-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Media Player Classic (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Media Player Classic (64-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Media Player Classic (64-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Media Player Classic (64-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Media Player Classic (64-bit) FAQ
Q: Is Media Player Classic (64-bit) Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Media Player Classic (64-bit) download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Media Player Classic (64-bit) download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Media Player Classic (64-bit) free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Media Player Classic (64-bit) will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Media Player Classic (64-bit) for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Media Player Classic (64-bit) App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Media Player Classic (64-bit) is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.