Media Player Classic Windows 10 – An extremely light-weight, open source media player for Windows. Media Player Classic-An extremely light-weight, open source media player for Windows
Media Player Classic Download for Windows
Update: November 19, 2018
Developer: MPC-HC Team
OS Requirement: Windows OS
Media Player Classic Alternative Apps for Windows
- Cyberlink Screen Recorder App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Apowersoft Video Converter Studio App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Plex Media Player App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Realflow App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Media Player Classic on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Media Player Classic installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Media Player Classic
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Media Player Classic completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Media Player Classic icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Media Player Classic in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Media Player Classic on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Media Player Classic App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Media Player Classic” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Media Player Classic app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Media Player Classic app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Media Player Classic from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Media Player Classic FAQ
Q: What is Media Player Classic for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is Media Player Classic Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Media Player Classic download for Windows PC?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Media Player Classic download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Media Player Classic free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Media Player Classic will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Media Player Classic for PC will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Media Player Classic App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Media Player Classic is an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.