Media Player Codec Pack Windows 10 – Installing multimedia codec`s, filters, plug-ins and splitters for players easy. Download Media Player Codec Pack for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Media Player Codec Pack Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: April, 8th 2019
Developer: Cole Williams
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Media Player Codec Pack?
A codec is a piece of software on either a device or computer capable of encoding and/or decoding video and/or audio data from files, streams and broadcasts. The word Codec is a portmanteau of ‘compressor-decompressor’
Compression types that you will be able to play include: x265 | h.265 | HEVC | 10bit x264 | x264 | h.264 | AVCHD | AVC | DivX | XviD MP4 | MPEG4 | MPEG2 and many more. Media Player Codec Pack is great multimedia codecs and filters packs for Windows PC!
File types you will be able to play include: .bdmv | .evo | .hevc | .mkv | .avi | .flv | .webm | .mp4 | .m4v | .m4a | .ts | .ogm .ac3 | .dts | .alac | .flac | .ape | .aac | .ogg | .ofr | .mpc | .3gp and many more.
Resolutions supported include: All resolutions upto, and including SD (Standard Definition) 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, + HD (High Definition) 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 4k and beyond.
Download Media Player Codec Pack Latest Version
How To Install Media Player Codec Pack on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Media Player Codec Pack installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Media Player Codec Pack
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Media Player Codec Pack completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Media Player Codec Pack icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Media Player Codec Pack in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Media Player Codec Pack on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Media Player Codec Pack App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Media Player Codec Pack” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Media Player Codec Pack app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Media Player Codec Pack app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Media Player Codec Pack from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Media Player Codec Pack FAQ
Q: Is Media Player Codec Pack Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Media Player Codec Pack download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Media Player Codec Pack download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Media Player Codec Pack totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Media Player Codec Pack will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Media Player Codec Pack for Pc will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Media Player Codec Pack App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Media Player Codec Pack is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.