MEGAsync Windows 10 – Synchronize folders with the online MEGA cloud drive for Windows PC!. Download MEGAsync for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
MEGAsync Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: May, 14th 2019
OS Requirement: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is MEGAsync?
Become untraceable and secure online? Then you need HMA! Pro VPN!
Access and work with your data securely across different locations and devices. It’s always on and fully automatic. You can choose to synchronise your entire MEGA account or configure multiple selective syncs between folders on your computer and folders in your MEGA account.
Manage all your transfers conveniently from within the MEGAsync transfer manager. Manually upload specific files from your computer to MEGA or import MEGA links for download to your computer. MEGAsync moves deleted files to special folders on your local computer and in your account so they can be restored if you need to. MEGAsync (MegaDownloader) securely interacts with your browser, handling file transfers for enhanced performance.
Your data is encrypted end to end. Nobody can intercept it while in storage or in transit.
Sync any folder from your PC to any folder in the cloud. Sync any number of folders in parallel.
Take advantage of MEGA’s high-powered infrastructure and multi-connection transfers.
Store up to 50 GB for free!
Note: To use MEGAsync you need to create an account.
Download MEGAsync Latest Version
How To Install MEGAsync on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the MEGAsync installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download MEGAsync
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading MEGAsync completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the MEGAsync icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the MEGAsync in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the MEGAsync on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall MEGAsync App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “MEGAsync” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from MEGAsync app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the MEGAsync app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing MEGAsync from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is MEGAsync Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free MEGAsync download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free MEGAsync download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download MEGAsync totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this MEGAsync will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The MEGAsync for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This MEGAsync App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). MEGAsync is an windows app that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.