Microsoft Project Windows 10 – Easily plan and collaborate on projects from virtually anywhere!. Download Microsoft Project for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Microsoft Project Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: May, 5th 2019
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64
Microsoft Project Alternative Apps for Windows
- Quarkxpress App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Icecream Pdf Editor App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Rank Tracker App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Sumatra Pdf 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Microsoft Project on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Microsoft Project installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Microsoft Project
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Microsoft Project completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Microsoft Project icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Microsoft Project in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Microsoft Project on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Microsoft Project App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Microsoft Project” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Microsoft Project app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Microsoft Project app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Microsoft Project from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Microsoft Project FAQ
Q: What is Microsoft Project for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is Microsoft Project Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Microsoft Project download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Microsoft Project download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Microsoft Project free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Microsoft Project will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Microsoft Project for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Microsoft Project App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Microsoft Project is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.