MinGW Windows 10 – Minimalist free and open source GNU software for Windows PC. Download MinGW for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
MinGW Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: April, 13th 2019
Developer: Keith Marshall
OS Requirement: Windows (All Versions)
MinGW Alternative Apps for Windows
- Inno Setup App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Processing 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Toad Oracle 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Sandboxie App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install MinGW on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the MinGW installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download MinGW
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading MinGW completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the MinGW icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the MinGW in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the MinGW on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall MinGW App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “MinGW” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from MinGW app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the MinGW app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing MinGW from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: What is MinGW for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is MinGW Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free MinGW download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free MinGW download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download MinGW totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this MinGW will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The MinGW for Pc will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This MinGW App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). MinGW is an windows app that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.