MSI Live Update Windows 10 – Update your MSI BIOS, drivers, firmware and utilities. Download MSI Live Update for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
MSI Live Update Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: May, 24th 2019
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is MSI Live Update?
MSI Live Update App for PC – MSI Live Update is an amazing update software free tool with user-friendly interface, provides an automatic scan and download BIOS, drivers, firmware and utilities for your MSI products. Using this service to keep your system in the most updated environment.
The program is only intended for MSI Desktop PC related products (motherboards and graphics cards) usage. This utility doesn’t support any MSI Notebook (NB and Tablet PC) or AIO product, while installed might experience unexpected errors. If it happens that you have installed MSI Live Update on your Notebook or AIO system, please uninstall it then perform system restart.
Note: Do NOT use Live Update for AIO PC and Notebooks. Requires MSI Mainboard and .NET Framework.
MSI Live Update Alternative Apps for Windows
- Intelburntest App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Opengl Extension Viewer App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Gpuz App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Throttlestop App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install MSI Live Update on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the MSI Live Update installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download MSI Live Update
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading MSI Live Update completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the MSI Live Update icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the MSI Live Update in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the MSI Live Update on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall MSI Live Update App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “MSI Live Update” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from MSI Live Update app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the MSI Live Update app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing MSI Live Update from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
MSI Live Update FAQ
Q: Is MSI Live Update Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free MSI Live Update download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free MSI Live Update download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download MSI Live Update totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this MSI Live Update will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The MSI Live Update for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This MSI Live Update App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). MSI Live Update is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.