MySQL Workbench (64-bit) Windows 10 – Powerful MySQL database visual editor for Windows. Download MySQL Workbench (64-bit) for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version 2019.
MySQL Workbench (64-bit) Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: April, 25th 2019
OS Requirement: Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
What is MySQL Workbench (64-bit)?
Features and Highlights
MySQL Workbench enables a DBA, developer, or data architect to visually design, model, generate, and manage databases. It includes everything a data modeler needs for creating complex ER models, forward and reverse engineering, and also delivers key features for performing difficult change management and documentation tasks that normally require much time and effort. Download MySQL Workbench Offline Installer Setup 64bit for PC!
MySQL Workbench 64-bit delivers visual tools for creating, executing, and optimizing SQL queries. The SQL Editor provides color syntax highlighting, auto-complete, reuse of SQL snippets, and execution history of SQL. The Database Connections Panel enables developers to easily manage standard database connections, including MySQL Fabric. The Object Browser provides instant access to database schema and objects.
It provides a visual console to easily administer MySQL environments and gain better visibility into databases. Developers and DBAs can use the visual tools for configuring servers, administering users, performing backup and recovery, inspecting audit data, and viewing database health.
Visual Performance Dashboard
It provides a suite of tools to improve the performance of MySQL applications. DBAs can quickly view key performance indicators using the Performance Dashboard. Performance Reports provide easy identification and access to IO hotspots, high cost SQL statements, and more. Plus, with 1 click, developers can see where to optimize their query with the improved and easy to use Visual Explain Plan.
MySQL Workbench now provides a complete, easy to use solution for migrating Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Sybase ASE, PostreSQL, and other RDBMS tables, objects and data to MySQL. Developers and DBAs can quickly and easily convert existing applications to run on MySQL both on Windows and other platforms. Migration also supports migrating from earlier versions of MySQL to the latest releases. Download MySQL Workbench Offline Installer Setup 64bit for PC!
Note: Requires .NET Framework.
Also Available: Download MySQL Workbench for Mac
Download MySQL Workbench (64-bit) Latest Version
How To Install MySQL Workbench (64-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the MySQL Workbench (64-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download MySQL Workbench (64-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading MySQL Workbench (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the MySQL Workbench (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the MySQL Workbench (64-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the MySQL Workbench (64-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall MySQL Workbench (64-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “MySQL Workbench (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from MySQL Workbench (64-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the MySQL Workbench (64-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing MySQL Workbench (64-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
MySQL Workbench (64-bit) FAQ
Q: Is MySQL Workbench (64-bit) Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free MySQL Workbench (64-bit) download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free MySQL Workbench (64-bit) download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download MySQL Workbench (64-bit) totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this MySQL Workbench (64-bit) will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The MySQL Workbench (64-bit) for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This MySQL Workbench (64-bit) App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). MySQL Workbench (64-bit) is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.