Nicepage Windows 10 – Free website builder for Windows PC, Mobile-friendly and No coding tool. Download Nicepage for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Nicepage Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: June, 11th 2019
Developer: Nicepage Team
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
What is Nicepage?
Nicepage App for PC – Create stunning websites and themes with Nicepage software for Windows PC! Simple drag-and-drop website editor to implement any ideas. Select from a huge variety of designer-made templates. Customize anything on your website with simple dragging. Visually add, edit, move, and modify with no coding! Build websitesthat look great on all modern devices. Choose from 1000+ awesome, mobile-friendly templates for every kind of websites. Web pages are absolutely mobile-friendly and look perfect in all device views!
What Makes Nicepage So Different
- Revolutionary freehand positioning
- Trendiest website designs of 2019
- Export to HTML, Joomla, and WordPress
- Available for Windows, Mac OS and online
- Theme Settings
- Video background
- Modern Grids
- Stock Image Library
- and more
Revolutionary Freehand Positioning
Nice page allows creating almost any modern web design. After the thorough analysis of thousands of the trendiest web designs on Pinterest, Behance and Dribbble has created the new tool, Nicepage, to cover especially the newest web design trends. The traditional approach in website building does not allow matching those modern Web Design trends.
1000+ Trendiest Website Templates
It comes with the biggest collection of ready-to-use website templates.
In Desktop Export To HTML, Joomla, And WordPress
Export projects as a zip or a folder. Save for WordPress, Joomla!™, HTML or as an image for presentations.
Work In Windows, Mac OS, Joomla, WordPress And Online
Design awesome websites in Windows and Mac OS, Joomla Extension and WordPress Plugin or run online.
Intuitive Freehand Editing
Design and customize your design with revolutionary freehand Editor. It is intuitive, visual, easy-to-use, freehand, drag-and-drop. Using Nice page is similar to working in Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, and professional design systems like Adobe Photoshop and Adobe XD.
Design the trendiest themes and templates. Set Colors, Fonts, Typography, Header, Footer, Blog and Post Templates for your themes.
Build the Responsive Web Design easily. Allow your website visitors to read the content comfortably on all modern screens.
Perfect Results On All Devices
The app pages are not only mobile-friendly, they are displayed correctly in all Mobile Views.
Animation and Motions
Apply animation and motion to Nice page controls. The Animation trigger on page load, scroll and slide change. The list of Animation effects includes basic animations like Swing, Jello, and many others, including motion animation like Slide or Fade. Motion animation reacts to page scroll and sliding.
Add videos as background to sections, containers, and cells.
Align your objects easily with the Magnetic Guides. See the distances in the boxes while dragging and dropping.
All Sections You Need And More
Select section types right for your data: Introduction, Features, Team, Map, Contact and more.
1000+ Predesigned Sections
It has selected the most popular sections, fully responsive and ready-to-use in any website.
Generate sections based on multiple sources including web search, social account, and images from your local folders.
Use 100+ Grid Layouts
Use the Grid to place your images and text. Get the responsiveness automatically.
Pages and Dashboard
Create websites as with many web pages, or build a one-page landing page.
Note: Limited functionality in demo version.
Nicepage Alternative Apps for Windows
- Github Desktop App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Winmerge App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Conemu App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Rocrail 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Nicepage on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Nicepage installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Nicepage
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Nicepage completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Nicepage icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Nicepage in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Nicepage on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Nicepage App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Nicepage” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Nicepage app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Nicepage app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Nicepage from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is Nicepage Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Nicepage download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Nicepage download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Nicepage free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Nicepage will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Nicepage for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Nicepage App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Nicepage is an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.