NVDA Windows 10 – Free screen reader for computers running on the Windows operating system. Download NVDA for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2020.
NVDA Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: January, 16th 2020
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
NVDA Alternative Apps for Windows
- Actual Transparent Window App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Rapidtyping 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Autohotkey App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Typer Shark Deluxe App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install NVDA on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the NVDA installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download NVDA
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading NVDA completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the NVDA icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the NVDA in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the NVDA on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall NVDA App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “NVDA” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from NVDA app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the NVDA app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing NVDA from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: What is NVDA for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is NVDA Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free NVDA download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free NVDA download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download NVDA free for Laptop.
Q: Is this NVDA will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The NVDA for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This NVDA App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). NVDA is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.