NVIDIA PhysX Windows 10 – PhysX taps into the GPU for complex physics calculations. Download NVIDIA PhysX for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
NVIDIA PhysX Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: April, 5th 2019
Developer: NVIDIA Corporation
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
How To Install NVIDIA PhysX on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the NVIDIA PhysX installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download NVIDIA PhysX
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading NVIDIA PhysX completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the NVIDIA PhysX icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the NVIDIA PhysX in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the NVIDIA PhysX on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall NVIDIA PhysX App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “NVIDIA PhysX” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from NVIDIA PhysX app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the NVIDIA PhysX app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing NVIDIA PhysX from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
NVIDIA PhysX FAQ
Q: Is NVIDIA PhysX Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: What is NVIDIA PhysX app for PC?
A: Please go to the developer site on above this page, if you need to know more about this app
Q: How do I access the free NVIDIA PhysX download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free NVIDIA PhysX download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download NVIDIA PhysX free for Laptop.
Q: Is this NVIDIA PhysX will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The NVIDIA PhysX for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This NVIDIA PhysX App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). NVIDIA PhysX is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.