OBS Studio (64-bit) Windows 10 – Free Software for Desktop Video Recording and PC Live Streaming!. Download OBS Studio (64-bit) for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version 2019.
OBS Studio (64-bit) Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: April, 5th 2019
Developer: OBS Team
OS Requirement: Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
What is OBS Studio (64-bit)?
OBS Classic and OBS Studio 64-bit are both equipped with a powerful API, enabling plugin development to provide further customization and functionality specific to your needs. Work with developers in the streaming community to get the features you need. OBS has been rebuilt from the ground up to be even more lightweight and high performance than before.
Is OBS Studio safe to use? Is it virus free?
Yes! The program is an open source project, which means the programming code is open for anyone to look at or improve, so you can see exactly how it works. Any changes to the code are reviewed by other OBS contributors, so no one can add anything malicious. As long as you download OBS from this website, you will receive the latest version which is safe to use and free of malware. OBS contains no advertisements or bundled software / adware and it will never ask for payment. If you’ve been asked to pay for OBS, this is a scam and you should request a refund or chargeback the payment.
Features and Highlights
High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing. Create scenes made up of multiple sources including window captures, images, text, browser windows, webcams, capture cards and more.
Set up an unlimited number of scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
Intuitive Audio Mixer
Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain. Take full control with VST plugin support.
For video sources such as image masking, color correction, chroma/color keying, and more.
Powerful and easy to use configuration options. Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly.
Streamlined Settings panel gives you access to a wide array of configuration options to tweak every aspect of your broadcast or recording.
Modular ‘Dock’ UI allows you to rearrange the layout exactly as you like. You can even pop out each individual Dock to it’s own window.
Video Transitions Effects
Choose from a number of different and customizable transitions for when you switch between your scenes or add your own stinger video files.
Set hotkeys for nearly every sort of action, such as switching between scenes, starting/stopping streams or recordings, muting audio sources, push to talk, and more.
Studio Mode lets you preview your scenes and sources before pushing them live. Adjust your scenes and sources or create new ones and ensure they’re perfect before your viewers ever see them.
Get a high level view of your production using the Multiview. Monitor 8 different scenes and easily cue or transition to any of them with merely a single or double click.
Also Available: Download OBS Studio for Mac
Download OBS Studio (64-bit) Latest Version
How To Install OBS Studio (64-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the OBS Studio (64-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download OBS Studio (64-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading OBS Studio (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the OBS Studio (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the OBS Studio (64-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the OBS Studio (64-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall OBS Studio (64-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “OBS Studio (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from OBS Studio (64-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the OBS Studio (64-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing OBS Studio (64-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
OBS Studio (64-bit) FAQ
Q: Is OBS Studio (64-bit) Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free OBS Studio (64-bit) download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free OBS Studio (64-bit) download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download OBS Studio (64-bit) free for Laptop.
Q: Is this OBS Studio (64-bit) will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The OBS Studio (64-bit) for Pc will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This OBS Studio (64-bit) App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). OBS Studio (64-bit) is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.