OBS Studio (64-bit) Windows 10 – Free Software for Desktop Video Recording and PC Live Streaming!. Download OBS Studio (64-bit) for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version 2019.
OBS Studio (64-bit) Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: April, 5th 2019
Developer: OBS Team
OS Requirement: Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
How To Install OBS Studio (64-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the OBS Studio (64-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download OBS Studio (64-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading OBS Studio (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the OBS Studio (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the OBS Studio (64-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the OBS Studio (64-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall OBS Studio (64-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “OBS Studio (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from OBS Studio (64-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the OBS Studio (64-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing OBS Studio (64-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
OBS Studio (64-bit) FAQ
Q: Is OBS Studio (64-bit) Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: What is OBS Studio (64-bit) app for PC?
A: Please go to the developer site on above this page, if you need to know more about this app
Q: How do I access the free OBS Studio (64-bit) download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free OBS Studio (64-bit) download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download OBS Studio (64-bit) free for Pc.
Q: Is this OBS Studio (64-bit) will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The OBS Studio (64-bit) for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This OBS Studio (64-bit) App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). OBS Studio (64-bit) is an windows app that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.