Apache OpenOffice Windows 10 – OpenOffice has alternatives to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and more. Download Apache OpenOffice for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Apache OpenOffice Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: November, 13th 2018
Developer: Apache Software Foundation
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Apache OpenOffice?
Apache OpenOffice is the result of over twenty years’ software engineering. Designed from the start as a single piece of software, it has a consistency other products cannot match. A completely open development process means that anyone can report bugs, request new features, or enhance the software. The result: Apache OpenOffice does everything you want your office software to do, the way you want it to.
Apache OpenOffice is easy to learn, and if you’re already using another office software package, you’ll take to OpenOffice straight away. World-wide native-language community means that OpenOffice is probably available and supported in your own language. And if you already have files from another office package – OpenOffice will probably read them with no difficulty. Best of all, Apache OpenOffice can be downloaded and used entirely free of any license fees. Download it now, and get:
Compatible with other major office suites, OpenOffice is free to download, use, and distribute.
A word processor you can use for anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book.
A powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyse, and present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics.
The fastest, most powerful way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Lets you produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.
Lets you manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports, all from within OpenOffice.org
Lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor.
Note: Requires Java Runtime Environment.
Also Available: Download OpenOffice for Mac
Download Apache OpenOffice Latest Version
How To Install Apache OpenOffice on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Apache OpenOffice installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Apache OpenOffice
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Apache OpenOffice completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Apache OpenOffice icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Apache OpenOffice in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Apache OpenOffice on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Apache OpenOffice App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Apache OpenOffice” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Apache OpenOffice app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Apache OpenOffice app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Apache OpenOffice from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Apache OpenOffice FAQ
Q: Is Apache OpenOffice Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Apache OpenOffice download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Apache OpenOffice download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Apache OpenOffice totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Apache OpenOffice will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Apache OpenOffice for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Apache OpenOffice App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Apache OpenOffice is an windows app that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.