PhpStorm Windows 10 – Lightning-Smart and Powerful IDE for PHP Programming by JetBrains. Download PhpStorm for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2020.
PhpStorm Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: June, 18th 2019
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
PhpStorm Alternative Apps for Windows
- Insomnia App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Testcomplete App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Robo 3t Robomongo App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Notepad 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install PhpStorm on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the PhpStorm installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download PhpStorm
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading PhpStorm completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the PhpStorm icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the PhpStorm in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the PhpStorm on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall PhpStorm App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “PhpStorm” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from PhpStorm app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the PhpStorm app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing PhpStorm from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: What is PhpStorm for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is PhpStorm Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free PhpStorm download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free PhpStorm download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download PhpStorm totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this PhpStorm will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The PhpStorm for PC will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This PhpStorm App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). PhpStorm is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.