Picasa Windows 10 – Organize, edit, and share your photos online using Picasa. Download Picasa for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Picasa Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: November, 19th 2018
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64
What is Picasa?
Share and name tags on Google+
If you’ve joined Google+, you can use Picasa to share directly to the circles you’ve created in Google+. With the release of Picasa, you can now upload and share your name tags on Google+. Note that if you choose not to join Google+, name tags won’t change at all.
Beautiful web albums
Show your photos at their best. View full-screen slideshows, see your pictures arranged on a global map, enjoy video playback, and more.
Sharing made simple
Publish your favorite photos online with one click. Create stunning online photo albums to share with friends and family, or public albums for the world to see. Get notified when your “Favorites” post new photos.
Focus on people
People matter in your photos. This technology helps you automatically organize your photos based on the people in them, and works in Picasa and Picasa Web Albums.
Edit to perfection
Improve almost any picture with Picasa’s one-click fixes for common problems like red-eye, color, and lighting. Or, use tuning and effects to make your best photos look even better.
Picasa automatically finds all the photos on your PC, wherever they are, and will organize them in seconds.
Easily add geo-tags to your photos so that you can remember exactly where they’re from using Google Maps.
It’s free to use
Picasa is free to download, and Picasa Web Albums provides 1 gigabyte of free storage — that’s enough space for 4,000 wallpaper-size photos.
Note: The application is not developed actively anymore.
Also Available: Download Picasa for Mac
Download Picasa Latest Version
How To Install Picasa on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Picasa installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Picasa
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Picasa completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Picasa icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Picasa in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Picasa on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Picasa App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Picasa” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Picasa app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Picasa app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Picasa from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is Picasa Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Picasa download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Picasa download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Picasa free for Pc.
Q: Is this Picasa will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Picasa for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Picasa App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Picasa is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.