Plex Media Server Windows 10 – Upload media content to a media center to stream movies, music, photos. Download Plex Media Server for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Plex Media Server Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: May, 10th 2019
Developer: Plex, Inc
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
How To Install Plex Media Server on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Plex Media Server installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Plex Media Server
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Plex Media Server completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Plex Media Server icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Plex Media Server in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Plex Media Server on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Plex Media Server App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Plex Media Server” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Plex Media Server app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Plex Media Server app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Plex Media Server from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Plex Media Server FAQ
Q: Is Plex Media Server Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: What is Plex Media Server app for PC?
A: Please go to the developer site on above this page, if you need to know more about this app
Q: How do I access the free Plex Media Server download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Plex Media Server download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Plex Media Server free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Plex Media Server will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Plex Media Server for Pc will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Plex Media Server App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Plex Media Server is an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.