PowerDirector Windows 10 – The No. 1 choice for video editors (HD, 4K360, edit it all!). Download PowerDirector for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2020.
PowerDirector Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: April, 22nd 2019
OS Requirement: Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
How To Install PowerDirector on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the PowerDirector installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download PowerDirector
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading PowerDirector completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the PowerDirector icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the PowerDirector in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the PowerDirector on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall PowerDirector App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “PowerDirector” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from PowerDirector app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the PowerDirector app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing PowerDirector from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is PowerDirector Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: What is PowerDirector app for PC?
A: Please go to the developer site on above this page, if you need to know more about this app
Q: How do I access the free PowerDirector download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free PowerDirector download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download PowerDirector totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this PowerDirector will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The PowerDirector for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This PowerDirector App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). PowerDirector is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.