Private Internet Access Windows 10 – Hide your IP to block unwanted exposure and data leaks!. Download Private Internet Access for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Private Internet Access Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: March, 22nd 2019
Developer: London Trust Media, Inc.
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Private Internet Access?
Private Internet Access VPN provides state of the art, multi-layered security with advanced privacy protection using VPN tunneling. Scroll below to the Security Layers section to learn more about each individual layer. This services have been designed from the ground up to be able to operate using built-in technology pre-existing in your computer or smartphone device. The services operate at the TCP/IP interface level, which means all of your applications will be secured, not just your web browser.
Protect Your Privacy and Identity
Browse anonymously with a hidden ip, and enable wifi security with our VPN service. Anonymous VPN tunnels are the best way to protect your privacy, and Private Internet Access has the best VPN service.
Unblock Censorship Filters
Enjoy unrestricted access to the Private Internet Access Privileges VPN network. The most secure, anonymous VPN tunnel is now at your fingertips.
Connect Through Our VPN Tunnel in Seconds!
Connect immediately to our private VPN service with our instant vpn setup. Featuring one-click installers, your VPN service will be enabled immediately. Buy a VPN account to get started!
Private Internet Access Features:
Secure VPN Account Encrypted WiFi P2P Support PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec 5 devices simultaneously Block ads, trackers, and malware Multiple VPN Gateways Unlimited Bandwidth SOCKS5 Proxy Included No traffic logs Instant Setup Easy to use Note: You can access the program’s settings, but cannot connect to the VPN without a paid account.
Download Private Internet Access Latest Version
How To Install Private Internet Access on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Private Internet Access installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Private Internet Access
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Private Internet Access completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Private Internet Access icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Private Internet Access in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Private Internet Access on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Private Internet Access App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Private Internet Access” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Private Internet Access app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Private Internet Access app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Private Internet Access from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Private Internet Access FAQ
Q: Is Private Internet Access Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Private Internet Access download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Private Internet Access download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Private Internet Access totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this Private Internet Access will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Private Internet Access for PC will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Private Internet Access App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Private Internet Access is an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.