Pro Tools Windows 10 – Pro Tools is a digital audio workstation for Microsoft Windows. Download Pro Tools for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Pro Tools Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: May, 13th 2019
Developer: Avid Technology, Inc.
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Pro Tools?
Collaborate in the cloud
Easily share tracks and work on projects with anyone—anywhere. As if you’re all together in the same studio. Expand your creative possibilities—and work opportunities—with Avid Cloud Collaboration for Pro Tools, now available. Create, connect, and collaborate with talent around the world.
Freeze and commit tracks
Quickly free up processing power on demand and share tracks with speed and ease. Without the need for plug-in parity. Get Track Freeze, Commit, and Bounce, now in Pro Tools.
Get more for less
Why do the world’s top artists, producers, and mixers use Pro Tools? Because nothing helps you compose, record, edit, and mix great sounding music and soundtracks faster and easier. And now the best just got better. Own Pro Tools and get more power, more tracks, and more plug-ins for 1/3 less—now just $599! Or subscribe for less than $25/month.
Experience great power
You’ve got a ton of ideas. What you need is a workstation that can keep up with your creativity. Now that Pro Tools includes VCA Masters, Disk Cache, extended metering, and other advanced features, you can mix smarter and faster than ever.
Elevate your sound
How can you make your mixes really stand out? Having professional-quality sound processors at your disposal helps. That’s why Pro Tools comes packed with over 60 amazing virtual instruments, effects, and sound processing plug-ins, so you can sound your best. Plus, get access to 17 additional brand-new bonus plug-ins.
Note: 30 days trial version.
Also Available: Download Pro Tools for Mac
Download Pro Tools Latest Version
How To Install Pro Tools on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Pro Tools installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Pro Tools
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Pro Tools completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Pro Tools icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Pro Tools in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Pro Tools on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Pro Tools App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Pro Tools” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Pro Tools app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Pro Tools app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Pro Tools from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Pro Tools FAQ
Q: Is Pro Tools Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Pro Tools download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Pro Tools download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Pro Tools totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Pro Tools will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Pro Tools for Pc will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Pro Tools App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Pro Tools is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.