Rainmeter Windows 10 – Popular Desktop Customization Program for Windows. Download Rainmeter for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Rainmeter Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: March, 19th 2019
Developer: Rainmeter Team
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Rainmeter?
Many skins are even functional: they can record your notes and to-do lists, launch your favorite applications, control your media player – all in a clean, unobtrusive interface that you can rearrange and customize to your liking. There are thousands and thousands of skins available, crafted by a large and ever-growing community of program users.
What is a “skin”? A skin can be many things. Some skins are very simple, single-purpose tools, like Windows desktop gadgets, or “widgets” on an Android device. Others are more complex, like miniature applications themselves. Some skins even come bundled in large “suites” and include their own tools for customizing their form and appearance, within or alongside Rainmeter’s basic user interface. Every skin works differently, depending on the choices of that skin’s individual author.
How much technical skill do I need to use Rainmeter? If you only want to download skins from the Internet and use them as-is, then the answer is “none.” Rainmeter for PC provides a basic user interface for managing your library of skins, saving and restoring layouts, and changing basic settings such as a skin’s location, transparency, and “always on top” behavior.
It has a Windows Notification Area (formerly known as System Tray) icon. You can reach the context menu for each of your loaded skins by right-clicking on the icon. This is a handy way to access a skin when you can’t right-click it for some reason (usually when the skin is hidden). It’s also a good place to see a complete list of all the skins that you have loaded.
It uses very little hardware resources and will run perfectly well on any PC using Microsoft Windows 7 through Windows 10.
Create and modify your own skins in a simple language that’s easy to learn. The program is not just an application, it is also a robust toolkit.
Over the last few years, a thriving community has built up around Rainmeter creating beautiful skins and helping eachother.
Download Rainmeter Latest Version
How To Install Rainmeter on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Rainmeter installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Rainmeter
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Rainmeter completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Rainmeter icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Rainmeter in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Rainmeter on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Rainmeter App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Rainmeter” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Rainmeter app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Rainmeter app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Rainmeter from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is Rainmeter Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Rainmeter download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Rainmeter download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Rainmeter free for Pc.
Q: Is this Rainmeter will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Rainmeter for Pc will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Rainmeter App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Rainmeter is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.