Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Windows 10 – An application used to manage all your remote connections!. Download Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Remote Desktop Manager Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: May, 21st 2019
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise?
With it you can easily create, edit, share, organize and find your remote connections and contact directly all popular remote connection programs such as LogMeIn, VNC, Terminal Services, Team Viewer, Telnet, Microsoft Remote Desktop, VMware, VirtualPC, X Window, Dameware, Citrix, Hyper-V, Microsoft Remote Assistance, Oracle Virtual Box, Radmin, PC Anyswhere, and more.
Even though this app offers incredible amount of features, it can still be used in freeware mode that will make almost every professional user smile. Only the most demanding users will feel the need to switch from free version to Enterprise plan that unlocks even more tools and services that can serve the needs to very large businesses that have hundreds of users that need to be served.
Is Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Manager (RDCMan) Outdated?
RDCMan creates a single location for IT administrators to organize, group and manage connections, so they can manage multiple desktops. It was designed by the Windows Live Experience team for their internal use. However, RDCMan has some major limitations that IT pros searching for a viable remote connection tool should be aware of. If you are looking for RDCMan alternatives, we recommend you to download Devolutions’ Remote Desktop Manager or mRemoteNG.
Remote Desktop Manager Features:
Automatic VPN Connection
Remote Desktop Manager natively supports multiple VPN types, such as: Microsoft VPN, Cisco VPN, SonicWall VPN and TheGreenBow VPN. And as a free add-on, it also provide an extensive list of VPNs, such as: OpenVPN, Shrewsoft VPN, and many other VPN compatible with IPSec. These can be downloaded and installed within a few seconds.
Grouping Sessions in Folders
To make management simpler, Remote Desktop Manager lets you organize sessions in groups (folders). You can then easily view all sessions within selected groups and subgroups, and find a specific group(s) using the search filter.
Quick Connect with Template Support
Use the quick connect feature to quickly access a remote machine using Microsoft Remote Desktop, VNC or a web page. Simply enter a host name or IP address.
Quick Access via Tray Icon Context Menu
Access and manage your connections, View open sessions and Change the active data source. Access local tools such as: the command prompt, registry editor, performance monitor, remote shutdown
Online Backup Service (with subscription)
The Online Backup Service (available via subscription) allows you to automatically save your sessions in a safe online storage space, and restore them in the event of problems.
U.S. Federal Government Approved Encryption
This application integrates an Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm to protect your local files and your sensitive data in the database. A mix of own private key and a master password (passphrase) is used to create a strong encryption key (256-bit key).
Note: 30 days trial version. Requires .NET Framework.
Also Available: Download Remote Desktop Manager for Mac
Download Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Latest Version
How To Install Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise FAQ
Q: Is Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.