Rename Master Windows 10 – Rename Master renames your multiple files with just a few clicks!. Download Rename Master for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Rename Master Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: December, 18th 2018
Developer: Jackass JoeJoe
OS Requirement: Windows XP / XP64 / Vista / Vista64 / Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
Rename Master Alternative Apps for Windows
- Free Download Manager 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Litemanager Free App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Smartsniff App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Fastcopy App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Rename Master on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Rename Master installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Rename Master
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Rename Master completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Rename Master icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Rename Master in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Rename Master on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Rename Master App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Rename Master” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Rename Master app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Rename Master app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Rename Master from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Rename Master FAQ
Q: What is Rename Master for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is Rename Master Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Rename Master download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Rename Master download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Rename Master free for Pc.
Q: Is this Rename Master will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Rename Master for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Rename Master App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Rename Master is an windows app that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.