Rufus Windows 10 – Lightweight utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives. Download Rufus for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Rufus Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: March, 28th 2019
Developer: Pete Batard
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Rufus Alternative Apps for Windows
- Ashampoo Antispy App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Ontrack Easyrecovery App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Iobit Unlocker App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Auslogics Registry Defrag App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Rufus on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Rufus installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Rufus
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Rufus completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Rufus icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Rufus in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Rufus on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Rufus App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Rufus” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Rufus app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Rufus app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Rufus from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: What is Rufus for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is Rufus Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Rufus download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Rufus download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Rufus free for Pc.
Q: Is this Rufus will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Rufus for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Rufus App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Rufus is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.