Samsung Link (32-bit) Windows 10 – All devices and storage services in one place for integrated search and playback. Download Samsung Link (32-bit) for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 32-bit Latest Version 2019.
Samsung Link (32-bit) Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: December, 11th 2018
Developer: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
OS Requirement: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Samsung Link (32-bit)?
Easy and convenient, Samsung Link
Start Samsung Link and sign in with your Samsung account! Register multiple devices including your PC, smart phone, tablet, TV, camera, HomeSync, BD-HDD and more in a few simple steps. Content stored in registered devices can be accessed wirelessly on any device. A simple UI layout allows anyone to easily navigate and use Samsung Link.
Gather scattered content together with Samsung Link
What should I do if photos I want to view, movies I want to watch, music I want to listen to, and documents I need are all stored in different devices? Simple! Start up Samsung Link. View and download content from any device you are currently using. Easily and conveniently manage all content stored from devices and storage services registered in Samsung Link, anytime and anywhere.
Bring together your precious memories with Samsung Link
Never worry about where to store your precious photos or videos anymore! There is no need to move around your photo and video files. Samsung Link’s Auto upload feature allows you to save photos and videos to devices or storage services as soon as they are taken. With a simple set up, you can easily and safely store your precious memories.
Larger and clearer viewing with Samsung SMART TV
Move away from small screens! Enjoy photos and videos taken from your smart phone and enjoy them with the whole family from the comfort of your Samsung SMART TV screen. Content from devices and storage services registered in Samsung Link can be enjoyed wirelessly from a large TV screen without the hassle of complex connections or cables. Samsung Link is the single solution to all your needs.
Unlimited space with storage service
Store more memories than ever! Samsung Link has partnerships with multiple storage services, promising more storage space than you could ever use. After registering with a partner storage service in Samsung Link, you can save files without worrying about space, time, or location and retrieve them anywhere, anytime using Samsung Link.
Download Samsung Link (32-bit) Latest Version
How To Install Samsung Link (32-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Samsung Link (32-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Samsung Link (32-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Samsung Link (32-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Samsung Link (32-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Samsung Link (32-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Samsung Link (32-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Samsung Link (32-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Samsung Link (32-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Samsung Link (32-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Samsung Link (32-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Samsung Link (32-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Samsung Link (32-bit) FAQ
Q: Is Samsung Link (32-bit) Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Samsung Link (32-bit) download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Samsung Link (32-bit) download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Samsung Link (32-bit) totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Samsung Link (32-bit) will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Samsung Link (32-bit) for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Samsung Link (32-bit) App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Samsung Link (32-bit) is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.