Samsung Link Windows 10 – All devices and storage services in one place for integrated search and playback. Samsung Link-All devices and storage services in one place for integrated search and playback
Samsung Link Download for Windows
Update: May 20, 2018
Developer: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
OS Requirement: Windows OS
Samsung Link Alternative Apps for Windows
- Winx Mediatrans App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Vshare Helper 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Widcomm Bluetooth Software App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Phoneclean Windows App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Samsung Link on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Samsung Link installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Samsung Link
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Samsung Link completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Samsung Link icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Samsung Link in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Samsung Link on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Samsung Link App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Samsung Link” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Samsung Link app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Samsung Link app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Samsung Link from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Samsung Link FAQ
Q: What is Samsung Link for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is Samsung Link Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Samsung Link download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Samsung Link download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Samsung Link totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Samsung Link will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Samsung Link for PC will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Samsung Link App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Samsung Link is an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.