Schoology for Windows – Schoology is a cloud-based learning management solution specializing in curriculum management, course instruction and system-wide resource sharing and collaboration.
Now, this learning management systems for schools app is available for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and MAC. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Schoology LMS for PC on below
Download Schoology for PC
App Name: Schoology App
Publish Date: 2020-04-24
Author: Schoology, Inc.
Download Shoology Learning Management System App
- Download Schoology App from PlayStore
- Download Schoology App from AppStore
- Download Schoology App from Amazon
- Download Schoology App from Chromestore
How to Log In Schoology LMS
If you already have a Schoology account, download the Schoology app from Google Play, App Store or the Amazon App Store. Tap the app icon to open it on your device
You can use an email address or username to log into the application, depending on how your account was set up:
Log in through your School (Enterprise)
Since many Enterprise schools have set up a custom login process, begin by selecting your school:
- Use the keyboard to enter the name of your school or organization. As you type, matching choices populate in the list. The name, ID number, city, state, and zip code for the school should appear below.
- Tap the name of your school or organization when it displays.
- You can use an email address or username to log in to the application, depending on how your account was set up.
- Tap Log In to complete.
Log in through www.schoology.com
If you use the free version of Schoology or do not use school-provided login credentials, use this workflow to log in to the Android app.
- Tap CONTINUE.
- Enter your Email Address and Password.
- Tap LOG IN to complete.
How to install Schoology for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Schoology.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Schoology app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Schoology icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Features and Detail of Schoology
Schoology app is a student learning management system software. Thi app brings Schoology’s CODiE-award-winning learning management solution to your Android device. Manage your classroom, create and submit assignments, participate in interactive discussions, perform assessments, collaborate with your peers, and more!
Have rich and engaging academic experiences anytime, anywhere with the official Schoology Android App! Start today by registering for a free Schoology account.
*A Schoology account is required to use this app.
You can register for your free account at http://www.schoology.com/register
• New User Experience – The New User Experience we launched on web is coming to Android! Educators and students now have access to a more modern and intuitive experience.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Supported Operating System(s):
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS, Web browser (OS agnostic), Windows 2000, Windows 8
Schoology app is a Learning Management System App for School that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.
Please share your experience running Schoology into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.