Sonos Windows 10 – Control software for the Sonos Music System for Windows PC. Download Sonos for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Sonos Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: December, 5th 2018
Developer: Sonos Inc.
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
What is Sonos?
Select Google Play Music from the Sonos music menu and check out new features like recommendations based on the time of day, recent activity, enhanced playlist support and more. Turn on shuffle and the order of the tracks in the queue changes. Don’t like the new order? Turn shuffle off to return the tracks to their original playback order. Turn shuffle on again and get a different mix! In this release we’ve made home theater setup even easier. Your SUB or surrounds can now bond to a PLAYBAR without the need for a Sonos component to be wired to your router. Follow the steps in the Sonos for Windows app to set up your home theater. If your Sonos home theater is already set up – no need to change a thing.
Music in your house
When it comes to playing music, we believe all rooms should be created equal. That’s why you can put ZonePlayers in absolutely any room where you want music – either connected directly to speakers or to your home theater and stereo system. With Sonos, no room is off-limits and you can add music to practically any number of rooms: the bedroom, the backyard, even the bathroom.
Music in your hands
Sonos puts the control of all your music and all your rooms right where it should be — in your hands. With the touch of a finger you can find and play a world of music, whether it’s streaming direct from the Internet or stored on your computer. Tune in to your favorite radio station or browse through your entire music library. You can play the same song in every room or choose different songs for different rooms. It’s up to you. And so is which Controller you use – the dedicated Sonos Controller, Sonos Controller for iPhone, Sonos Controller for Mac or PC, or a combination of all four.
Also Available: Download Sonos for Mac
Download Sonos Latest Version
How To Install Sonos on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Sonos installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Sonos
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Sonos completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Sonos icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Sonos in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Sonos on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Sonos App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Sonos” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Sonos app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Sonos app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Sonos from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is Sonos Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Sonos download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Sonos download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Sonos free for Pc.
Q: Is this Sonos will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Sonos for Pc will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Sonos App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Sonos is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.