SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder Windows 10 – Record any streaming audio from your Windows Desktop. Download SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder Download (2019 Latest)
Update: March, 2nd 2019
Developer: NCH Software
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder?
Record internet radio webcasts – Radio stations are required to log and archive all broadcasts under FCC regulations.
Save streaming audio broadcasts – If you are using BroadWave to broadcast your band, SoundTap can record and archive the broadcasts.
Record streaming audio conferences – SoundTap works perfectly to record conferences hosted on your computer.
Convert audio from uncommon formats – to wav or mp3. e.g., Convert a voice recording in ds2 format to mp3 using a ds2 player and SoundTap.
Record VoIP phone calls – made with Skype or Express Talk softphone.This is often done in businesses or call centers for quality assurance.
Record audio played on your computer in direct digital with no quality loss Saves files in wav or mp3 format with a wide range of selected codec and compression options Record audio from your computer and microphone simultaneously to easily create voiceovers or record both sides of a conference call Streams can be recorded directly to the VRS Recording System for enterprise database system use Works with all popular media players (e.g., Windows Media Player, Real Audio, QuickTime) and softphones (e.g., Skype, Express Talk, Google Hangouts, Slack) Directly links to WavePad Sound Editor Software so you can edit the files you have recorded Directly links to Switch MP3 File Converter Software so you can convert the files from mp3 to over 20 other file formats Create a podcast with audio recorded from Skype calls Record and save music and other streaming audio such as lectures and live webinars SoundTap complies with Microsoft’s DRM signed driver model and will not record streams if a DRM player is used and if the stream is marked as DRM copy-protected. Note: Limited functionality in demo version.
Download SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder Latest Version
How To Install SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder FAQ
Q: Is SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.