Splice Windows 10 – Instant access to millions of samples and exclusive artist packs!. Download Splice for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Splice Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: June, 28th 2019
Developer: Splice Team
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
What is Splice?
Splice App for PC – Splice allows producers to easily collaborate with friends around the world while also backing up their music projects using free and unlimited storage. Splice Studio syncs every project save with the Splice Cloud, so you’re always free to create fearlessly with the knowledge that previous versions are kept within easy reach.
- Sync projects between your Windows computer & Splice.com
- Back up all of your saves and samples
- Share your projects with collaborators or the world
- Download samples from Splice Sounds
Splice Desktop offers advanced features that allow you and your collaborators to view and comment on the DNA of your music projects right from the timeline, making sure that everyone involved is kept in sync with the very latest notes and project revisions. Everything is available right from your browser or mobile device, so there’s no need to open the full project until you’re ready to get to work.
It allows you to create audio-only projects, which means that collaborators can share their contributions to the project without ever having to worry about plugin availability and regardless of what DAW they use. You can also upload audio stems to any project for greater compatibility and flexibility. The Splice Client app connects your DAW to the cloud, making backups, sample selection, and collaboration a breeze.
Features and Highlights
Automatically back up every version of your project, without using up hard drive space. It’s secure, reliable, and free.
Work with other artists on the same project files. See the changes they make when they make them.
Go back to any version
Experiment without consequences. It remembers. Go back in time at any time.
Let your creativity flow
Join over a million musicians using the app to find sounds, get gear, and connect with one another.
Pick the perfect sound
Preview and download millions of sounds from top producers, artists, and sound designers.
Stay in sync
Back up your work in the cloud with unlimited free storage, and add artists to collaborate.
A simple workflow
Easily search and download millions of loops, one-shots, and presets. Drag and drop them into your DAW.
Exclusive artist packs
Connect with artists you love in a new way: grab their original sounds. Packs from the world’s most talented producers come out weekly.
Note: Limited functionality in demo version.
Splice Alternative Apps for Windows
- Presonus Capture App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Voxengo Span App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Mp3gain App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- J River Media Center 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Splice on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Splice installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Splice
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Splice completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Splice icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Splice in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Splice on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Splice App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Splice” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Splice app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Splice app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Splice from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is Splice Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Splice download for Windows PC?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Splice download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Splice totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this Splice will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Splice for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Splice App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Splice is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.