Stremio Windows 10 – Watch videos, movies, TV series and TV channels instantly!. Download Stremio for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Stremio Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: July, 2nd 2019
Developer: Stremio Team
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Stremio?
Stremio App for PC – Stremio is a one-stop hub for video content aggregation. Discover, organize and watch video from all kind of sources on any device that you own. Movies, TV shows, series, live television or web channels like YouTube and Twitch.tv – you can find all this on Stremio! Stremio is a video streaming program for Windows PC, that allows you to watch and organize video content from different services, including movies, series, live TV and video.
Features and Highlights
Discover new content with ease
Easily discover new movies, TV shows, series and channels to watch. Browse by category, genre, rating, recency, etc. or simply type a name to find. The software makes finding new video content a piece of cake.
All of your video content on one screen
See what movies, series or videos you didn’t finish and continue watching them; get notified for new episodes and releases; and browse through the recommendations you will get based on your viewing habits.
Organize your video library
Add any title to your library with a single click and find your way around your content, neatly arranged by type, recency, or alphabetical order.
Keep track of everything you watch
Get a calendar visualization of all the movies and series you add to your library. Export your calendar and sync it so you always know when a new episode or a premier is due.
Enjoy your video content on a bigger screen
Cast whatever you are watching to another device – bet it a phone, tablet or a TV with a single click.
Watch video from many different sources
Install official and community add-ons to enjoy video sourced from many different providers – all in one sleek, easy to use app.
Also Available: Download Stremio for Mac
Stremio Alternative Apps for Windows
- Movavi Screen Recorder App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Wonderfox Video To Gif Converter App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Mplayer 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Ant Movie Catalog App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Stremio on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Stremio installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Stremio
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Stremio completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Stremio icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Stremio in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Stremio on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Stremio App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Stremio” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Stremio app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Stremio app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Stremio from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is Stremio Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Stremio download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Stremio download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Stremio free for Pc.
Q: Is this Stremio will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Stremio for Pc will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Stremio App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Stremio is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.