Subtitle Edit Windows 10 – Edit and create subtitles or simply synchronize existing ones with your movies. Download Subtitle Edit for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2020.
Subtitle Edit Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: February, 10th 2019
Developer: Nikolaj Lynge Olsson
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Subtitle Edit Alternative Apps for Windows
- Dvdfab Media Player App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Xvid Media Codec App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Syncplay App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Vegas Movie Studio App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Subtitle Edit on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Subtitle Edit installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Subtitle Edit
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Subtitle Edit completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Subtitle Edit icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Subtitle Edit in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Subtitle Edit on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Subtitle Edit App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Subtitle Edit” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Subtitle Edit app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Subtitle Edit app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Subtitle Edit from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Subtitle Edit FAQ
Q: What is Subtitle Edit for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is Subtitle Edit Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Subtitle Edit download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Subtitle Edit download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Subtitle Edit free for Pc.
Q: Is this Subtitle Edit will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Subtitle Edit for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Subtitle Edit App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Subtitle Edit is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.