Synergy Windows 10 – Share one mouse and keyboard between multiple computers!. Download Synergy for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Synergy Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: April, 5th 2018
Developer: Nick Bolton
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Synergy?
Synergy lets you easily share a single mouse and keyboard between multiple computers with different operating systems each with its own display without special hardware. It is intended for users with multiple computers on their desk since each system uses its own monitor(s). Redirecting the mouse and keyboard is as simple as moving the mouse off the edge of your screen. Synergy also merges the clipboards of all the systems into one, allowing cut-and-paste between systems. Furthermore, it synchronizes screen savers so they all start and stop together and, if screen locking is enabled, only one screen requires a password to unlock them all.
Move your mouse to any computer and start typing.
Works on all major operating systems (Windows, macOS, and Linux).
Share your clipboard (copy and paste) between your computers.
Drag and drop files from one computer to another (Windows and macOS).
Encryption keeps sensitive data safe over networks. Available with Pro edition.
Network-based (IP) software KVM switch (non-video).
Note: Limited functionality in demo version.
Download Synergy Latest Version
How To Install Synergy on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Synergy installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Synergy
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Synergy completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Synergy icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Synergy in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Synergy on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Synergy App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Synergy” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Synergy app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Synergy app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Synergy from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is Synergy Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Synergy download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Synergy download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Synergy free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Synergy will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Synergy for Pc will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Synergy App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Synergy is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.