TextSeek Windows 10 – Full-text search desktop software for all kinds of documents!. Download TextSeek for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
TextSeek Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: February, 27th 2019
Developer: Zest Corp
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is TextSeek?
TextSeek App for PC – TextSeek helps you search document contents for Windows PC within seconds, including PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other formats. Search for various files on your computer! Amazing search agent that finds and shows you information from your PC! Search and show results like Google. Find all text with no omission. Preview with highlight keywords. Support all popular formats!
Features and Highlights
A better desktop search engine
It’s annoying that after long Windows Search you are told there is no results even some files are just under your nose. By introducing advanced indexing engine, TextSeek for PC can overcome this problem. It perform full-text scanning within several seconds, and render the search results like Google. The document modification will be updated into search engined realtime to keep result’s freshness.
File title and content are both seachable
It supports many document formats, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDF, RTF and so on. All the parsing modules are integrated with TextSeek for Desktop, so no other packages are needed to install. Different from other desktop search tool, both filename and all document text are included in the search engine to avoid text omission.
Customize your own search scope
In Text Seek for Windows, you can define the “zones”, which stands for the scopes (including document folders and document formats) to be searched. For example, code files in one zone and writing files in another zone, and search them respectively. Furthermore, It provides four ranking methods and advanced filters (case / whole match / exclude ) to enhance the search accuracy. Short abstract and detailed preview with highlight keyword is also present for you to locate documents more efficiently.
How to modify the search scope?
- Click the right pen-shape icon or click top-left menu “TextSeek” then select “Search zone”.
- Click “Edit” to modify old zone or click “Add” to add a new zone.
- In the zone editing window, select all the directories and the file types to be searched, then “Save” the zone.
- Click “Save” and all the zones will be scaned in serveral minites.
Can one licence be applied to two computers?
After ordering your edition you will receive a registration key which you enter during the registration process. Every copy has to be licensed as per-seat license, say, one machine per license. If you have more than two machines, you need buy more licences. If you want to transfer the licence to a new machine, you should uninstall the registered the app in the old machine. Each licence has limited valid time (commonly three years), and the software will regress into demo version when the registration is expired.
Note: Limited text searching areas in demo version.
TextSeek Alternative Apps for Windows
- Andy App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Leapdroid App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Avro Keyboard App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Free Alarm Clock App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install TextSeek on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the TextSeek installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download TextSeek
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading TextSeek completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the TextSeek icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the TextSeek in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the TextSeek on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall TextSeek App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “TextSeek” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from TextSeek app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the TextSeek app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing TextSeek from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is TextSeek Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free TextSeek download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free TextSeek download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download TextSeek totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this TextSeek will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The TextSeek for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This TextSeek App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). TextSeek is an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.