ThrottleStop Windows 10 – Test your computer processor`s performance using this software. Download ThrottleStop for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
ThrottleStop Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: January, 24th 2019
Developer: Kevin Glynn
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
What is ThrottleStop?
ThrottleStop App for PC – ThrottleStop is a small software for Windows PC designed to monitor for and correct the three main types of CPU throttling that are being used on many laptop computers. ThrottleStop is an Intel Core 2 and Core I performance monitoring and modification program for advanced users! Supported operating systems are Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit versions supported). Download ThrottleStop for Windows Now!
The left side of the app contains a variety of options which can be used to bypass CPU throttling and on the right side is a Monitoring panel that shows you the current state of each thread on your CPU.
Some laptops are using clock modulation and multiplier reductions to lower the performance and power consumption of your computer. This is done deliberately to either allow your computer to run cooler or to allow your laptop to operate with a power adapter that is not sufficient to fully power your laptop and recharge its battery at the same time.
When using Throttle Stop, it is strongly recommended to monitor power consumption at the wall with a Kill-a-Watt meter or similar device and make sure that you don’t exceed the power capabilities of your power adapter. Use of Throttle Stop for PC to bypass these throttling schemes is at your own risk and can result in permanent damage to your power adapter or computer or both which may not be covered by your warranty.
ThrottleStop Alternative Apps for Windows
- Eset Sysinspector 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Nzxt Cam App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Windirstat App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Hd Tune Pro App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install ThrottleStop on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the ThrottleStop installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download ThrottleStop
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading ThrottleStop completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the ThrottleStop icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the ThrottleStop in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the ThrottleStop on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall ThrottleStop App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “ThrottleStop” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from ThrottleStop app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the ThrottleStop app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing ThrottleStop from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is ThrottleStop Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free ThrottleStop download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free ThrottleStop download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download ThrottleStop totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this ThrottleStop will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The ThrottleStop for PC will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This ThrottleStop App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). ThrottleStop is an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.