TIDAL Desktop Windows 10 – TIDAL is a subscription-based music streaming service for PC. Download TIDAL Desktop for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2020.
TIDAL Desktop Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: January, 30th 2019
Developer: TIDAL Music AS
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
TIDAL Desktop Alternative Apps for Windows
- Kanto Player App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Voxengo Span App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Audials Radiotracker App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Musescore 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install TIDAL Desktop on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the TIDAL Desktop installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download TIDAL Desktop
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading TIDAL Desktop completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the TIDAL Desktop icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the TIDAL Desktop in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the TIDAL Desktop on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall TIDAL Desktop App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “TIDAL Desktop” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from TIDAL Desktop app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the TIDAL Desktop app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing TIDAL Desktop from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
TIDAL Desktop FAQ
Q: What is TIDAL Desktop for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is TIDAL Desktop Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free TIDAL Desktop download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free TIDAL Desktop download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download TIDAL Desktop totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this TIDAL Desktop will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The TIDAL Desktop for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This TIDAL Desktop App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). TIDAL Desktop is an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.