Total Video Converter Windows 10 – Greaet video software that helps you convert videos and media files. Download Total Video Converter for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Total Video Converter Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: December, 2nd 2018
Developer: EffectMatrix Software Studio
OS Requirement: Windows (All Versions)
What is Total Video Converter?
Total Video Converter App for PC – Total Video Converter is a extremely powerful and full-featured video converter which converts any video and audio to mp4, avi, iPhone, iPad, mobile, PSP, DVD… and burns video to DVD, AVCHD, Blu-Ray and more.
Total Video Converter is a piece of extremely powerful and full-featured converter software that supports almost all video and audio formats. The software is designed to convert video for your mobile video player as 3gp, mp4, PSP, PS3, iPod, iPhone etc and also VCD or DVD player, XBOX360 and burn video to AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD, SVCD, VCD.
Features and Highlights
- Convert all kinds of videos to mobile videos or audios (mp4, 3gp, xvid, divx mpeg4 avi, amr audio) which are used by cell-phone, PDA, PSP, iPad, iPhone, Xbox360, PS3 etc.;
- Photos slide show combines multi-photos and musics with more than 300 photos fantasy transition effect;
- High compatibility and high efficiency for importing RMVB or RMvideo/audio;
- Convert various videos to MPEG videos compatible with standard DVD/SVCD/VCD;
- Burn the converted videos to DVD/SVCD/VCD;
- Rip DVD to popular videos of all sorts;
- Extract audio from various of videos and convert which toall kinds of audios (mp3, ac3, ogg, wav, aac);
- Combine several video and audio files to one video file;
- Demultiplex orextract video and audio;
- Multiplex video and audio to one file.
TVC converts almost all video formats:
- Convert from Real Video Rmvb (.rm,.rmvb);
- Convert from MPEG4 (.mp4) video;
- Convert from 3gp (.3gp, 3g2) video;
- Convert from Game Psp (.psp) video;
- Convert from MPEG1 (.mpg, mpeg) video;
- Convert from MPEG2 PS (.mpg, mpeg, vob) video;
- Convert from MPEG2 TS (DVB Transport Stream) video;
- Convert from DIVX (.divx) video;
- Convert from Ms ASF (.asf, .wmv) video;
- Convert from Ms ASF (.asf, .wmv) video;
- Convert from Ms AVI (.avi) video;
- Convert from Mac romedia Flash video FLV (.flv)
- Convert from Apple Quicktime (.mov) video;
- Convert from FLIC format (.fli, .flc) video;
- Convert from Gif Animation (.gif) video;
- Convert from DV (.dv) video;
- Convert from Matroska (.mkv) video;
- Convert from ogm (.ogm) video;
- Convert from Video Formats Dx9 Direct show can open
Convert Audio Formats:
- Convert to audio from CD audio (.cda)
- Convert to audio from MPEG audio (.mp3, mp2)
- Convert to audio from Ms WAV (.wav)
- Convert to audio from Ms WMA (.wma)
- Convert to audio from Real Audio (.ra)
- Convert to audio from OGG (.ogg)
- Convert to audio from Amr audio (.amr)
- Convert to audio from AC3 (.ac3)
- Convert to audio from SUN AU format (.au)
- Convert to audio from Mac romedia Flash embedded audio (.swf)
- Convert to audio from Audio Formats Dx9 Direct show can open
Game Video Formats:
- Technologies format, used in some games(.4xm)
- Playstation STR
- Id RoQ used in Quake III, Jedi Knight 2, other computer games
- Format used in various Interplay computer games,Interplay MVE
- Multimedia format used in Origin’s Wing Commander III computer game,WC3 Movie
- Used in many Sega Saturn console games, Sega FILM/CPK
- Multimedia formats used in Westwood Studios games, Westwood Studios VQA/AUD
- Used in Quake II, Id Cinematic (.cin)
- Used in Sierra CD-ROM games, Sierra VMD
- Used in Sierra Online games, .sol files
- Electronic Arts Multimedia, Matroska
- Used in various EA games; files have extensions like WVE and UV2
- Nullsoft Video (NSV) format
Note: 15 days trial version.
Total Video Converter Alternative Apps for Windows
- Icecream Screen Recorder App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Media Player Codec Pack App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Muvee Reveal App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Xmedia Recode App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Total Video Converter on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Total Video Converter installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Total Video Converter
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Total Video Converter completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Total Video Converter icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Total Video Converter in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Total Video Converter on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Total Video Converter App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Total Video Converter” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Total Video Converter app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Total Video Converter app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Total Video Converter from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Total Video Converter FAQ
Q: Is Total Video Converter Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Total Video Converter download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Total Video Converter download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Total Video Converter free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Total Video Converter will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Total Video Converter for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Total Video Converter App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Total Video Converter is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.