TrackView Windows 10 – Connects your smart-phones, tablets and PC into a mobile security system!. Download TrackView for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
TrackView Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: May, 16th 2019
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is TrackView?
TrackView App for PC – TrackView is a cross-platform software app that connects your smart-phones, tablets and computers into a mobile security system with great features such as location tracking, video and audio monitoring, instant alert, and remote recording. With TrackView Desktop, you are protected 24/7, at home and on-the-go!
Locate anything from your kids, to your spouse, or your car. Use it to find lost devices and capture the theft.
Video monitor your home or any points of interest from anywhere around the world with the press of a button.
Instantly sending alert messages to your mobile devices as events are detected in your home or remote places.
High-quality video and audio recording allows you to capture moments of interest for future playback and evidence.
Push-to-talk lets you communicate with friends and family directly with two-way audio.
Find your phone quickly by calling it with remote buzz. The device will ring even if it is in silent mode.
Features and Highlights
- Remote location tracking in real-time.
- Remote video and audio monitoring.
- Intelligent event detection and instant alert to your selected devices.
- Remote video and audio recording.
- Recorded file playback.
- User-controlled two-way audio through Push-to-Talk.
- Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even it’s in silent mode.
- Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch.
- Integration with Google Gmail account.
- Secured access and connection by requiring a secured login using a Gmail username and password. Only devices with the SAME username and password can access each other. This guarantees that you are the only one who can access your connected devices.
- Always on: all the devices are always accessible even in sleep mode.
- Very low battery consumption: by having the devices accessible in sleep mode, battery life is conserved.
- Super easy to use: the user interface is very simple and intuitive with one click connections.
- Multi-network support: It supports all types of networks from Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G and beyond.
- Automatic network switch: When the network switches among Wifi/2G/3G/4G, Track View will auto switch to the next network available, and users do not need to do anything.
- Super high quality video and audio: TrackView employs the most advanced video and audio technology to deliver super high quality at even very low bitrates and bad network connections.
- Real-time and super low latency: low latency to ensure you get updates on events immediately.
- Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices at anywhere, from anywhere, in the world.
- For Windows PC, Track View supports XP, Vista and Windows 7/8.
- For Android powered devices, Android 4.0 or above with Google Play service is required.
- For Android devices that do not have Google Play Service installed, the location tracking feature will not be supported. However, all video, audio, alarm and buzz related features are fully supported.
Note: Limited functionality in demo version.
TrackView Alternative Apps for Windows
- Ilok License Manager 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Ashampoo Privacy Protector App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Private Tunnel App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Steganos Privacy Suite App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install TrackView on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the TrackView installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download TrackView
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading TrackView completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the TrackView icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the TrackView in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the TrackView on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall TrackView App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “TrackView” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from TrackView app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the TrackView app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing TrackView from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is TrackView Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free TrackView download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free TrackView download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download TrackView free for Laptop.
Q: Is this TrackView will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The TrackView for PC will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This TrackView App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). TrackView is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.