TrueCrypt Windows 10 – Protect your sensitive data with this free disk encryption software. Download TrueCrypt for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
TrueCrypt Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: November, 16th 2018
Developer: TrueCrypt Foundation
OS Requirement: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64
What is TrueCrypt?
Creates a virtual encrypted disk within a file and mounts it as a real disk. Encrypts an entire partition or storage device such as USB flash drive or hard drive. Encrypts a partition or drive where Windows is installed (pre-boot authentication). Encryption is automatic, real-time (on-the-fly) and transparent. Parallelization and pipelining allow data to be read and written as fast as if the drive was not encrypted. Provides plausible deniability, in case an adversary forces you to reveal the password: Hidden volume (steganography) and hidden operating system. Encryption algorithms: AES-256, Serpent, and Twofish. Mode of operation: XTS. Note: TrueCrypt has been discontinued on May 28th 2014. If you want a simple encryption software to encrypt a bunch of files, then AxCrypt will be a good alternative.
Download TrueCrypt Latest Version
How To Install TrueCrypt on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the TrueCrypt installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download TrueCrypt
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading TrueCrypt completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the TrueCrypt icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the TrueCrypt in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the TrueCrypt on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall TrueCrypt App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “TrueCrypt” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from TrueCrypt app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the TrueCrypt app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing TrueCrypt from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is TrueCrypt Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free TrueCrypt download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free TrueCrypt download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download TrueCrypt free for Laptop.
Q: Is this TrueCrypt will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The TrueCrypt for PC will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This TrueCrypt App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). TrueCrypt is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.